Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of chest pain problem ?

I am a 60 year old female and have been having problems with my chest hurting. I have been to the doctor a couple of times and they have taken an x-ray of my chest and that has come back back with negative. Right now it hurts on the left side by my heart. I have had this problem for about 2 years and the doctor tells me he can't find anything wrong. What can I do to solve this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  499
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Left sided chest pain could arise from a heart condition and could be a serious problem.. So consider getting an ECG and a complete heart evaluation.. You may need a few blood test to see if there are any other risk factor that could cause similar problems.. Reduce spicy food consumption and caffeine consumption... You may consider talking with one of the specialist (cardiologist) available on this website for any clarifications. It can probably help in reducing your nerves..

The link for this would be

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor