Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How is pine height in increasing of height ?

A.O.A Sir. i m 22 years old female.i know about a medicine of increasing height.i.e Pine Height .its in tablet form.its supposed to be taken with milk,2times in a is a 30days course.its also available in D.watson. plz sugest me weather its useful for me or not?thanx.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  1794
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
There certain stages of growth of the body that takes place at particular age. so at your age the your height growth is already complete.
so no medicines will be helpful for incresing height.
so dont try any such things.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response

welcome to healthcaremagic forum,

THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK..Please get away from this form of treatment as no treatment is effective after puberty of a girl. Epiphysis of long bone is closed in puberty.Please dont be compulsive with the height of girls.

Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
sorry to say its not useful for you as your age is 22yrs so its not possibe to increase your height at this age.
female bone ossify at the age of 18 at the max 19 so its not useful to go for any medication.
take care
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
The long bones of the body get fused in 21 yrs max in both sexes a bit earlier in females.After that there is no medicine or hormone that will help in increasing your height so whether Pine height will increase your height it is doubtful.Medically it is not possible still if you are doubtful consult a physician nearby for second opinion.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to healthcare forum
after 18 is difficult to increase height. So better try on bar exercise, yoga, etc .
That could be helpful.
No treatment can help.
Thank you
for further inquiry contact at
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Manohar Babu KV's  Response
Dear friend
Since you have already completed your growth you are unlikely to grow in length further.
you can consider limb lengthening surgeries to increase your height.
you can gain 7-10 cm of height with this surgeries.
you can contact us at

Dr Manohar Babu KV
Consultant pediatric orthopaedic surgeon
Apollo Hospitals
+91 9164072363
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor