How can you prevent miscarriage after recurrent pregnancy loss ?

i am 34 years old female and 55 kgs, 5 feet height and suffered five miscarriages in a row, suffers luteal phase defect and low progesterone . 1st blighted ovum, just sac was visible pregnancy-started spotting the very next day i got to know I m pregnant , had natural miscarriage 2nd saw heart beat in 5 weeks time, then spotted and had abdominal cramps around the time of nuchal scan in 12th week, doctor did scan and that showed will miscarry since baby stopped its growth around 7 weeks, D & c was done but just outside scraping 3rd same as in 2nd but there was no spotting or cramps experienced, but soon after i got to know i m pregant, was put on weekly susten injections, but when went for scan it showed the baby stopped growth, so proper d&c was done 4th got pregnant, spotted in 10 days, and again miscarried 5th IUI was done with hormone therapy and was on progesterone supposteries, low dose aspirin and susten injections, few other medications to support pregancy once occurred, bhcg showed positive pregnancy but again spotted in weeks time and eventually bhcg dropped and i again miscarried naturally. but doc did put me on certain medication before doing IUI based on tests results, low progesterone, high DRVVT, luteal phase defect and high prolactin. kindly advice what should i do to have healthy pregnancy in future.
Thu, 12 Jan 2012