What is Toxoplasmosis?
It is a parasitic disease caused by parasite toxoplasma. Animals are infected by eating infected meat, by ingestion of feces of a cat that has itself recently been infected, and by transmission from mother to fetus.
Questions and answers on "Toxoplasmosis"
Health resources related to Toxoplasmosis
- Toxoplasmosis chorioretinitis surgery
- Toxoplasmosis transmission to humans
- Diagnosis of active toxoplasmosis infection
- Symptoms of systemic toxoplasmosis
- Toxoplasmosis igm ratio 112 iuml
- What is toxoplasmosis and what causes it
- Individuals with toxoplasmosis positive igg and igm results
- Scared of toxoplasmosis while pregnant
- Systemic toxoplasmosis causes
- Retinal toxoplasmosis scar