Owl Image

How can sex drive be improved in a woman of 35 years ?

How one can enhance the sexual desire of a woman of 35 years?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
hi
u need to prepare urself for it
eat more fruits and green veg
u can watch some excited video.
drink more water
be relax,do not take any stress
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I hope you are asking this for your self.First of all interest in the partner in important.You can satisfy a person whom you are not liking.Try new things like erotic stories,watching hot movies together,wearing exhibit clothes.Make the atmosphere of bed room with lighting candles,some special perfumes etc.Try to do sex in morning in stead of routine practices of night sex.Because at night both the partner are tired due to days work and in the morning you are fresh and male hormones are higher in morning so your partner will also enjoy more.The most important things is speak to your partner about liking and disliking etc.do not blame each other.Bye and have great time.