Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How can sex drive be improved in a woman of 35 years ?

How one can enhance the sexual desire of a woman of 35 years?
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to prepare urself for it
eat more fruits and green veg
u can watch some excited video.
drink more water
be relax,do not take any stress
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I hope you are asking this for your self.First of all interest in the partner in important.You can satisfy a person whom you are not liking.Try new things like erotic stories,watching hot movies together,wearing exhibit clothes.Make the atmosphere of bed room with lighting candles,some special perfumes etc.Try to do sex in morning in stead of routine practices of night sex.Because at night both the partner are tired due to days work and in the morning you are fresh and male hormones are higher in morning so your partner will also enjoy more.The most important things is speak to your partner about liking and disliking not blame each other.Bye and have great time.
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor