Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

How can my haemorrhagic cyst be cured ?

I had severe pain during my mensturation period. I was asked to take a scan. The report reads that A thick walled irregular cyst in the right ovary measuring about 1.3 X 1.7 cm, - suggestive of ruptured follicle/hemorrhagic cyst My age is 23. I am not married.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult gynecologist
a clinical examination and findings to be corelated to usg finding
cyst size is not significant but if the pains persists or appear in each cycle endometriosis [chocolate cyst of the ovary to be excluded
be under gynecologist's supervision and follow advice
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor