What causes severe lower back pain after menstrual cycle?
And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets inflammed.I do not have uterine firbroids.But have a istory of IBS and endometriosis.It goes no its own after few days.
But it occurs only after my menstruation clears.Not during the period.I have shown neurosurgeon ,gynae,general medicine everyone.but nobody gave me the exact reason
IT COULD BE DUE TO ENDOMETRIOSIS
From the history it looks like you are having endometriosis and your pain is due to it especially during periods.
Is there and cysts in ovary.?
The pain depends on the severity of endometriosis.
If you are not trying for pregnancy ,can be on low dose oc pills which will reduce the pain. If there are ovarian cysts and planning for pregnancy ,laparoscopic removal can be done .
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
It depends on YOUR decision about pregnancy.If you are not planning for pregnancy symptoms can be reduced by taking oral contraceptive pills.
But if you are going ahead with pregnancy it is better to investigate with a scan and consultation with INFERTILITY SPECIALIST..
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pinkish vaginal discharge lower back pain during 30th day of menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle upper back pain
- What causes irregular menstrual cycles
- Lower back pain during menstrual cycle
- What causes menstrual cycle changes
- Menstrual cycle with severe lower back pain and foul odor
- What causes spotting after the menstrual cycle
- Irregular heart rate irregular menstrual cycle tightness of stomach lower back pain headache
- Upper back pain related to menstrual cycle
- Fever neck and back pains menstrual cycle
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?