What is Menstruation?
Menstruation is the periodic discharge of blood and mucosal tissue (the endometrium) from the uterus thro' vagina. It starts at menarche at or before sexual maturity (maturation), and ceases at or near menopause (commonly considered the end of a female's reproductive life).
Questions and answers on "Menstruation"
Health resources related to Menstruation
- When to expect menstruation when taking duphaston
- How many calories are needed during menstruation
- Altered menstruation not pregnant what else is the reason
- Late menstruation with swimming
- Menstruation after childbirth
- Discomfort right side under ribs with menstruation
- Sebaceous cysts before and during menstruation
- Can menstruation cause fever
- 2d echo during menstruation
- Bleeding belly button during menstruation