What causes back pain, fatigue and joint pain while on heart disease medication?
Can be low calcium and vitamin D3.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain of the lower side of your back can be due to-
1. Lumbar muscle strain- due to tear or pull of muscle fibres.
2. Infections like paraspinal abscess.
3. Lumbar disc herniation, sciatica, etc.
4. Arthritis or ankylosing spondylosis.
5. Weak core muscles-Strengthening the muscles that support the spine helps keep the spine in its proper position and reduce risk of sprains, strains and lower back pain.
6. Vitamin D3 deficiency.
Proper diagnosis involves investigations like ultrasound of the abdomen, X-ray and MRI of the spine after an examination by your primary physician.
The treatment will then depend on the cause.
Hot fomentation and oral muscle relaxants can provide a temporary relief till then.
You can start with calcium and vitamin D3 supplements with Tylenol and a hot compress.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for joint pain back pain and night sweats
- Does vitamin d deficiency cause joint pain and back pain
- Back pain joint pain physiotherapy
- Shivers joint pains back pain
- Back pain joint pain 1014f
- Suggest medication for rheumatic heart disease and back pain
- Back pain had chills and joint pain
- Joint pain in hand back pain cannot sleep properly
- Sore throat armpit joint pain cracking neck back pain
- Upper back pain heart disease
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?