Suggest Treatment For Severe Menstrual Cramps
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Severe pain during periods to such an extent is suggestive of endometriosis..
Endometriosis causes severe pain during periods and infertility.
She should consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination, investigations including ultrasound and MRI and further treatment should be done as soon as possible to relieve the symptoms.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Warfarin menstrual
- Effects of thyroxine on menstrual
- Iud odor premenstrual
- Postinor causes irregular menstrual
- Levonorgestrel delay menstrual
- Tylenol 3 late menstrual
- Costochondritis heart palpitations menstrual
- Valtrex delay menstrual
- Thigh cramps fatigue hunger unusual late menstrual
- High mpv menstrual