Suggest treatment for severe menstrual cramps
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Severe pain during periods to such an extent is suggestive of endometriosis..
Endometriosis causes severe pain during periods and infertility.
She should consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination, investigations including ultrasound and MRI and further treatment should be done as soon as possible to relieve the symptoms.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for terrible menstrual cramps
- Diagnosis of severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps causes
- Treatment and cure for menstrual cramp
- Treatment and cure for severe menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Symptoms of severe menstrual cramps
- Microgynon severe menstrual cramps
- Severe menstrual cramps and pooping