What do these semen analysis and culture reports indicate?
VOLUME : 1.5 ML
Total Count : 65 Million/ML
Reaction : Alkaline
Viscosity : Thick
Active : 30
Sluggish :10 %
Dead : 60
PUS Cells 4-6 HPF Seen.
Semen Culture : No growth after 48 hours incubation at 37.C
My question is how to increase the volume & quality of semen and what would be chances of conception in IVF. what are the Pus cells and what is the remedy for PUS cells. Should I take any medication for pus cells. How Can i improve on the dead and sluggish sperms. suggest medicines for all the above please.
Iam also on Amlodopine 5 MG & Metfomin 500 mg for BP & Diabetes
RULE OUT INFECTIONS AND VARICOCELE
HOPE your diabetes is under control.?Have you consulted an XXXXXXX or urologist? If not please do at the earliest to rule out genital infection like epididymo orchitis or prostatitis.
You need to rule out varicocele .These are the common correctable causes to improve SEMEN.
Pus cells shows infection.Please repeat SEMEN analysis from a reputed lab.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- Semen analysis done what does report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report
- Got semen analysis test report what does finding indicate
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Done semen analysis what does the report mean