What do these semen analysis and culture reports indicate?

Question
hi doctor, i am 44 years old and my ivf is planned next month in XXXXXXX 2018. The Infertility specialist has suggested me to undergo Semen analysis and culture. The results of the HSA is as follows :
VOLUME : 1.5 ML
Total Count : 65 Million/ML
Reaction : Alkaline
Viscosity : Thick
Active : 30
Sluggish :10 %
Dead : 60
PUS Cells 4-6 HPF Seen.
Semen Culture : No growth after 48 hours incubation at 37.C
My question is how to increase the volume & quality of semen and what would be chances of conception in IVF. what are the Pus cells and what is the remedy for PUS cells. Should I take any medication for pus cells. How Can i improve on the dead and sluggish sperms. suggest medicines for all the above please.

Iam also on Amlodopine 5 MG & Metfomin 500 mg for BP & Diabetes
Wed, 16 May 2018 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
RULE OUT INFECTIONS AND VARICOCELE

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
HOPE your diabetes is under control.?Have you consulted an XXXXXXX or urologist? If not please do at the earliest to rule out genital infection like epididymo orchitis or prostatitis.
You need to rule out varicocele .These are the common correctable causes to improve SEMEN.
Pus cells shows infection.Please repeat SEMEN analysis from a reputed lab.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU