What does swollen labia indicate?
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Swollen labia could indicate the beginning of a genital infection, common yeast or fungal infection.
Is there any associated redness, foul discharge or urinary or bowel symptoms?
Also, it could happen due to vigorous sex, masturbation, shaving etc in which case it is normal and would go away with ice packs.
Please write in with more details.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had intercourse sore and swollen labia what could be this
- What does swollen labia mean
- What causes a swollen labia minora
- What causes swollen labia majora
- Inflamed swollen labia major
- Hemorrhoids swollen labia majora
- Vaginitis swollen labia hormone
- What is the treatment for swollen labia majora
- Spinning swollen labia
- What causes swollen labia
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?