Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can eczema be treated ?

Hi, i am Akram Khan i have eczema disease on my left foot so plz tell me the treatment to get rid of eczema.. i have eczema attact on my left foot so plz tell me proper teatment to get rid of eczema. Akram Khan...
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  308
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Mr.Khan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Eczema is a sort of dermatitis with oozing or with out oozing with associated fungal or bacterial infection also and it should be treated properly.Eczema can be wet/dry;an atopic /seborrhic dermatitis.There is no perfect medicine and the treatment will be symptomatic.The main goal is to keep the area moisturized and treat the bacterial/fungal infection if any.Also application of steroids help.So for proper and detailed treatment you have to consult a Dermatologist (skin specialist).He will examine and treat you.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
eczema occur due to dry skin or allergic condition .
u need to keep ur foot moist by applying good moisturizer cream
u need to apply steroid and salicylic combination cream
better to consult dermatologist for best result
drink more water
avoid walking bare foot
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor