• question-icon

What is the treatment of eczema ?

hi i am suffering from eczema... on joints mostly..like hands & legs it will be more in cold season.what is this eczema?and what is the treatment of eczema?
Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You are suffering from eczema mostly on joints/hands/legs,this due to tiryak doshas affecting ur skin+blood+mamsa(muscle)+tri-doshas,it is well related with your digestive metabolism + mental satus;also with food habits.If ayurveda is considered, panchakarma + sharir sudhikar yoga is the best treatment for you.Nadi chikitsa is required.The pathogenesis is also related with cold weather.
nikita's  Response
The exact cause of atopic dermatitis(eczema) is unknown, but is likely due to a combination of dry, irritated skin together with a malfunction in the body's immune system. clop m is the steroid cream which would be helping when the problem flares up .The only prevention is by avoiding the allergen So you can try other remedies with the doctor like immunomodulators, light therapy etc
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Some medicated cream, and avoidance of the agents causing the eczema are the basic treament. So find out what is teh reason for yu to get eczema, and then take treatment.