Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Hbsag positive more than 6 months. Is Ayurveda a good alternative ?

I am chronic hbv patient. My previous blood test resutl is hbsag(screening) Positive; hseag(0.09)-negetive; hbcab(0.011) positive, SGPT is 18 UI/L, HIV -I & II , HCV-negetive on 8.1.2011. Then I underwent 6 months hometreatment. During the treatment period sufferedfrom burning of plams, soles, irregular bowl movement, bad breath, abdominal pain , constipation and other signs. After treatment my blood was tested bhsag+, hbcag+positive, hbsab-negetive, hbeag-negetive,SGOT-42 (9-35) SGPT-48 (10-36), hbvdna test resulst is to be received. Now I am suffering from burning sansation(heat palms/soles, warm air came from mounth), constipation, abdominal discomfort, ie., right side of the belly feel weighty, small cramps occured after taking meals. Sounds were appeared in the right abdomen when the stomach is empty. Since my ast/alt raised and right side of the belly feely wieghty samlla cramps and sound in right abdomen this means what? I am decided to switch-over to either allopathy or ayurvedic treatment. which is better to cure my disease? The doctor hold what degree in allopathy or ayurvedic? Your reply is very very great to my life?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  846
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query,you need some more investigation to properly diagnose your condition as you are symptomatic means having complaints.please get in touch with gestroenterologist in your city,the doctor having degree of D.M.Gastroenterology.If you still confused please speak to your family physician who can help.Also discuss with your doctor about vaccination of your family members against Hepatitis B.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
I hope you will feel much better in fold of ayurveda. In such cases we recommend sy. Livomyn, arogya vardhini vati and tab. Nirocil.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hello Ramana
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Your symptoms and raised ast/alt are due to liver affected by the hepatitis b virus.liver is located on the right side of abdomen and in hepatitis it is enlarged .You need to consult a MD physician (allopathic) for better result.Till then you should limit high fat and protein diet include more carbohydrate like rice, leafy vegetables, fruits etc. Drink plenty of water.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor