Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Having blister near urethra. Noticed after unprotected sex. What is this? Looking for treatment

Hi, I m a 25 year old male and I m concerned about a small bump or blister on the inside of my urethra near the end. I first noticed it last week after I had had unprotected sex eairler that morning. I thought maybe it s just an irritation but it hasn t really changed in size. I don t have any other symptoms, no burning while going to the bathroom ect.. I don t know what to think its very small and there s only one.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The blister that you have noticed if it is painful then can be due to herpes. In case the lesion increases then proper treatment is needed after examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Tue, 17 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor