Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Have TB in ovary. Prescribed AKT4, Blong, Rimfacin. How can the disease be eradicated?

Sir, My wife Moni Binoliya is suffering from T.B in ovary after examine in leproscopy done in delhi. Doctor told us that she has severe infection in ovary. Doctor prescribed us AKT 4 & Blong for 2 months and after that 4 months continue with Rimfacin and Blong for 4 months. on 28th feb,2013 we completed 6 mths course complete. I want to ask you please advise me how can i know that this disese iradicate from wife body please suggest any test for that and can we go further normally for concieve.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
After completion of the treatment, she needs to have an HSG to see if there is any scarring on her fallopian tubes due to the infection. In case the tubes are normal then you can plan for the baby.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor