What is Hsg?
A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is an X-ray test that looks at the inside of the uterus and fallopian tubes and the area around them. It often is done for women who are having a hard time becoming pregnant (infertile).
Questions and answers on "Hsg"
Health resources related to Hsg
- Hsg scan catagory 2
- Urinary track infection effect hsg test
- Hsg shows open tubes delayed period pregnancy tests negative advise
- Why food before hsg
- Hsg test with anesthesia
- Cloudy urine after hsg
- Delayed period have pcos done hsg started metformin reason
- Navel pain after hsg
- How peritoneal spillage occurs in hsg
- Things cannot do before hsg