Does weight loss happen with AKT4 treatment?

Hello sir, I m 27 years old now, I d been attached by bone tb last year. I d been using AKT 6 for more than 8 months. At that time my weight was 63 kgs, after TB treatment now my weight is 85 kgs. Is this a side effect of AKT4? There is no food change before TB and after TB.
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

TB is a wasting disease.One is likely to gain weight on starting AKT,as appetite increases.This also shows that AKT is working.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.