Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had painful intercourse. Swelling and itching around labia minora. Uncomfortable while sitting, walking and cloths touching the area. How to get relief?

I am 24 years old just got married. While having intercourse it was very painful. now i have swollen labia minora and itching in and around. i feel very uncomfortable while sitting and walking. sometimes the itching is very high and feeling some burning sensation. i feel very uncomfortable when my clothing touches the area.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
you should use glycyrine free lubricants during sex
you may apply xylocaine jelly and antibiotic in that area
Answered: Sun, 27 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor