Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

HSG tests clear. Missing period, high bp, backpain, head ache. Suggestions?

hi, i am female age 31 years, its been 2 years of marriage. All tests of me and my husband are ok. last month on 3rd march 2013 i had HSG test and was clear as well . now its been more then 16 days that i m not having my periods and i am going through high blood pressure, headache, back pains,after meal im having problem in inhaling and i use to become tired very early. i also had a self test but no good news
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Dear user, welcome to healthcare magic.
You should have a blood test for hcg which is more sensitive than the home test. Then you should visit your doctor.

If the test is negative, he may prescribe you progesteron injection or pills to induce menstruation.

If the test is positive (a remote possibility), you should start Folic acid supplementation and have an ultrasound to document a healthy intrauterine pregnancy and exclude ectopic.

The symptoms you describe are non specific and are mostly because of the delay in your periods.

After two years trying to conceive, you should waiste no more time and take serious steps with someone specialized in infertility.

I hope these words were useful to you and I wish you good luck and getting pregnant soon.

Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor