Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Gas is forming in stomach, having medicine but no cure

sir hevy gas is forming in stomuck from last 3 years .i am using tablets ganaton ,somaspas, razo from last 6 months but still not cured.i am naveen 28 yeas old
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  959
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
gastric troubles may be due to
peptic ulcer
gastric ulcer etc etc
so what i would suggest is that you pay a visit to your gastro surgeon and get a compelete examination dene to find out the cause of the problem
in the mean while you can do the following to reduce your trouble
1.pan-d tablet twice daily for 10 days
2.rentec tablet twice daily for 10 days
3.drink lot of water
4.luke warm lemon water in the morning also helps
5.4-5 resins in the morning
6.avoid drinking hot milk especially after dinner
6.avoid spicy food
hope that helps
Answered: Wed, 14 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare forum
Avoid all junk, fast, oily, fried, spices foods. Add more natural fruits and vegetables to your daily diet. drink sufficent water minimum 3 to 4 liters. Take your meal in time. avoid as much as possible taking meals outside home. Daily morning try to take pulp of the bael fruit. It will be very helpful. Homeopathy has a very good scope in treating to all APD and GERD
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  User's Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
For getting relief from gas problem you need to restrrict certain food items in your daily diet. Avoid taking oily and spicy foods, fried foods, colocasia, raddish, Beans(rajma), urad dal,maida preparations. Irregular meals and off time unnecessory meals should be avoided. Do regular Yoga, take plenty of liquids and add fruits and salads in your diet. You can get good results in Homoeopathy, start with CARBO VEG 200, 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water twice daily.

Thanks and take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is better you should see gastroenterologist and get yourself checked up
upper g i endoscopy should be done to reach a proper diagnosis
proper diagnosis and treatment will help you
take balnced diet ,it should be nonspicy
avoid all food those give rise to indigestion and gas formation
take divided meals at least 4times a day
take some digestives after meals
avoid constipation
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor