Frequent urination, vaginal discharge, sore throat, headaches, dizziness, body aches, and fever. What these symptoms suggest ?

Hello. For the past few weeks I have been feeling very tired and at times nauseas. I also have bloating even though it is not close to my mensturation period. Not only do I have frequent urination but it also burns/pains too with an increase in vaginal discharge . In addition I ve been experiencing severe headaches and one blackout to where I was advised to lay down. Recently for about three days now I have sore throat , headaches, dizziness , body aches, and fever that is on and off. I just feel miserable. I have been involved with multiple boys. Three I have kissed. Of those three I gave oral to two. And of those two I had sex with one. All of these actions were performed unprotected. I m not sure if it could be an std, and if so which sort, or just a common virus considering some of my symptoms are flu like. I am concerned though. If you can, please help. I could really use some advice. Thanks in Advance
Wed, 14 Dec 2011