Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Frequent urge to pass motions since bout of vomiting and dysentery post eating outside food, no relief with medicines. How can I get over this?

Hi,i am age is 24,for the past 1 month i am facing the stomach disorder problem.i feel like going motion frequently nearly 5 to 6 times per day.sometimes i may not feel like going motion but i have a feel to go toilet.once i had a outside food and i was infected by vomit and dysentry after that i am facing this problem.first i met the general physician he suggested me some tablets i did not get cured ,later i met the gastroentrologist doctor he suggested me MEBEZ,RIFAGUT,NORMAXIN TABLET.still i am facing the same problem i did not recover. suggest me what i have to do and what should i take..please i am facing the difficulties every day suggest me some good medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  942
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to Health Care Magic

You are having incresed motility of your gut ,hence you are having this problem,Just take care of of your water and food.It is not just out side food or Infection causes such problem.

According to symptoms which you are having ,Your prescription is perfectly alright,just take them as suggested to you.Have faith in treating Physician.

I would suggest you not to worry too much and just relax just listen to some soothing music or do some simple yoga and meditation which will help to relax you and decrease the gut motility and you will be alright soon

Wish you a very speedy recovery and good health.
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Prasad Akole's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.
You seem to be having a gastro enteritis- bacterial or amoebic.
If not better with the medicines you mentioned, please get CBC and stool routine, and serum electrolytes done. If shows infection , get stool culture done.

You may need anti amoebic like metronidazole or ornidazole with an anti bacterial like norfloxacin.
Please see another doctor who can prescribe these and the tests.
Drink lot of boiled cooled water.
An ultrasound abdomen may be needed.

I hope to have helped you out.
Keep me posted and Good Luck !!
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Mayank Bhargava's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
You are most likely suffering from acute bacterial gastroenteritis which is completely cured.
At times, untreated infection may persist for months before diagnosis and treatment.
MEBEZ, RIFAGUT, NORMAXIN are advised for IBS and always there is some confusion between these two disease.
IBS has generally long lasting history while gastroenteritis has short term history.
You should again meet with treating gastroenterologist and should take complete antibiotic course on written prescription.
You should also go for complete blood count, stool examination and ultrasound imaging.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Thu, 13 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor