Frequent urge to pass motions since bout of vomiting and dysentery post eating outside food, no relief with medicines. How can I get over this?

Hi,i am shylaja.my age is 24,for the past 1 month i am facing the stomach disorder problem.i feel like going motion frequently nearly 5 to 6 times per day.sometimes i may not feel like going motion but i have a feel to go toilet.once i had a outside food and i was infected by vomit and dysentry after that i am facing this problem.first i met the general physician he suggested me some tablets i did not get cured ,later i met the gastroentrologist doctor he suggested me MEBEZ,RIFAGUT,NORMAXIN TABLET.still i am facing the same problem i did not recover. suggest me what i have to do and what should i take..please i am facing the difficulties every day suggest me some good medicine.
Sat, 15 Sep 2012