Suggest treatment for acute gastritis
Lifestyle modification is essential
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You need to understand the practical situation. Due to the bariatric surgery the size of your stomach is small. Moreover, the junction of the food pipe and the stomach is relatively lax. Since the storage capacity of the stomach is less and since the upper gastroesophageal sphincter is less tight, the stomach contents including the stomach acids reflux easily thus cause the problem that you are reporting. It would be hard to deal with this problem in this manner. Rather, you have to ensure that you take small meals at small intervals (such that there is less to process at a time). You also need to ensure a good physical activity such that the gastrointestinal motility remains good and the stomach contents move ahead faster. Medicines would rather be secondary.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation