Respected user, hi I evaluated your query thoroughly.
can only be under control without symptoms it`s not permanently
*Without any medications also , if you perform certain life style
modifications you can definitely keep the symptoms under control on your
- take out that internal threat from inside that you are a patient of IBS
- '' BE POSITIVE '' strong wheel power is the main stay of your case
- maintain your hydration with plenty of liquids preferably boiled water,
coconut water, lemon juice, green tea, coffee, butter milk, rice water
- take light diet balanced in carbohydrates, proteins
, iron , vitamins,
minerals, trace elements, B-complexes, anti-oxidants to boost up your
- avoid all oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs / cheese / excess ghee /sugar/
beverages / pastas
- daily regular walking in fresh air for 30 minutes
- regular light exercises, deep breathing exercises , YOGA
for 30 min. mor &
eve without failure help tremendously
- avoid smoking
/ alcohol / any abuse substances if any
- avoid stress
- have sound sleep of 8 hours
- as an adjuvant amla , turmeric , tulsi give excellent outcomes on long-
- engage yourself more in your likely activities
- keep your BP , Blood sugar, Cholesterol
levels , weight under control
*Hope this helps you out.
Thanks for using Health Care Magic & giving me a precious opportunity to
assist you in your medical help
Feel free to ask any health related queries in future.
Wishing you a very happy healthy life ahead without any symptom of IBS
Regards dear take care.