Episodes of nasal bleeding with mucus on gently blowing the nose, yellowish drip on bending head with pain in eye and cheek. Cause?

Good day doc. Yesterday morning, I bent over while taking a shower and blew my right nose gently with my hand covering the left. when i checked my hand, it was filled with light red blood and a little mucus . yesterday afternoon, i placed my head on the table suddenly a light yellowish fluid dripped from my right nose. Same thing happened a while ago. I recalled I felt pain around my right eye and right cheek and had a headache few days ago. Doc,what is the probable cause of this light yellowish red nasal discharge on my right nose?
Tue, 25 Sep 2012