What is Sinuses?
Paranasal sinuses are a group of four paired air-filled spaces that surround the nasal cavity (maxillary sinuses), above the eyes (frontal sinuses), between the eyes (ethmoidal sinuses), and behind the ethmoids (sphenoidal sinuses). The sinuses are named for the facial bones in which they are located.
Questions and answers on "Sinuses"
Health resources related to Sinuses
- Swollen sinuses cause nose bleeds
- Can sinuses make you sick
- Caldwell-luc surgery for sinuses
- Excess saliva blocked sinuses
- Thickening of bilateral maxillary sinuses
- Mild mucosal thickening of ethmoid sinuses
- Blood from sinuses in phlegm
- Symptom of smelling urine in sinuses
- Best position to drain sinuses
- Why is citrobacter in my sinuses