What is Sneezing?
It is semi autonomous convulsive expulsion of air from the lungs through nose and mouth. It is usually caused by foreign particles irritating the nasal mucosa.
Questions and answers on "Sneezing"
Health resources related to Sneezing
- Is sneezing a side effect of belviq?
- Sneezing blood from nose
- Mouth and throat dry runny nose sneezing in morning
- Sneezing pulonary embolism
- Is sneezing a side effect of celebrex?
- Sneezing after adenoid removal in children
- Is sneezing a side effect of cefuroxime?
- Loud sneezing pregnancy
- Temperature drop sneezing heartburn
- What are the reasons for block nose and sneezing frequently