Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Endometriosis, severe abdominal cramps. Is there any medicine for it?

hello..i suffer from endometriosis since the last two years and i suffer from severe abdominal cramps . i usually take normal pain killers to soothe the pain. can any special medicine be suggested for it? am 34 years old ..moreover my mother had her menopause at the age of there any medicine or way out through which i can keep my periods going on till am 50?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear friend ..
Thanks for your query to Healthcare magic

I read your concern and abdomen pain due to endometriosis is relieved by NSAIDs but of not much benificial , I would suggest you to use Gonadotropin releasing hormome analogs which will reduce pain permanently and also shinks endometriosis...
Also I suggest you not to take harmonal theraphy as it makes endometriosis to progress than usual growth .
Yoga is good enough to postpond menopause to 50years of age.

You can ask me furthur if you have any doubts.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor