Are vaginal bleeding and breast pain causes for concern in a 59 year old?
it depends, please see the detailed answer below
Hello and thank you for your question,
Both of these could be serious or may not.
Breast cancer is usually not painful but it still would be good if you could get a mammogram to be sure. Check with your local health department or community health center to see if they have a source for getting free mammograms.
The bleeding would be very concerning if you have been in menopause, meaning if you have not had a period in more than a year. If this is the case then it is very concerning for uterine malignancy and you really need to see a doctor.
You may also search the website for a community health center near you in XXXXXXX and call them and see what services are available. Community health centers get federal funds to care for the uninsured.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast pain causes
- Left breast pain causes
- Aerosol deodorant cause breast pain
- What is the cause and treatment for breast pain
- Breast pain causes in women
- Can stress cause breast pain
- Causes of severe breast pain
- Can hormones cause breast pain
- Bad posture causing breast pain
- Female breast pain causes
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?