Suggest treatment for dryness and foul odor in the vagina

Question
I am 59, female, what can i do for vaginal dryness and odor?
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Oestradiol cream will help.

Detailed Answer:
The vaginal dryness at your age is usually seen due to the hormonal changes seen due to menopause. To decrease the dryness and odour you can use a neutral vaginal wash and a good moisturizer like XXXXXXX butter locally. In case the problem persists then do consult your gynecologist and get estradiol cream prescribed for local use.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal