Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Digestion issues. Cannot pass stool, Watery. Why does blood formation stop?

hi, i m 23 years old. I have digestion problem since five years. i took lot of medicine but they didn t work. everyday i get , i have to go washroom for 3 to 4 times to pass stool and it s watery. plz guide me what to do. due to which my hair starts falling and i become lethargic. i also have problem of blood formation . when i take iron medicine my blood forms and when i stop , blood formation stops. another problem i have is that the skin of my tummy becomes los . one more problem i have that is of my menstrual cycle, my menstrual cycle is abnormal. i mean i get only for 2 to 3 days and its not fix on one date. please guide me
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Lawrencian79,

You need to take much care of your health. Your menstrual cycle will get regular once your general health improves. Actually your Hb% ( haemoglobin level) is below normal. It should be 12-14 gms. You should get your health examined thoroughly. It is not that your blood is not forming, it means your metabolization and assimilation process is not working well. You need care and treatment. Consult a doctor, General physician and get your LFT ( liver function tests ) tests done, you may require to get the routine blood ( R/E blood ) and urine ( R/E and C/S ) tests done.

Your digestion problems are indicative of liver dysfunction. Liver is one of the main organ of the body. Your hair fall and getting lethargic are indicating that your general health is weak. Initially when your system is rejecting food since you are complaining of passing watery stool, pay heed to what you are eating. Initially you are suffering from some kind of protozoal infection, you can consult a doctor and take antiprotozoal or amebicide. Take enough fluids to stay hydrated.

I will suggest you to eat boiled food that is well cooked. Avoid oily junk food. Be careful to what oral drinks you are taking. Take pure hygienic water in sufficient quality (1-2 liters a day), it will help toxicity of any kind get flushed out of your body. Take good quality if possible home made juices and soups. Porridges are good in small quantities.

If you seem to get dehydrated do not stay back at home. You may need IV fluids, contact your doctor. If need be get admitted in a hospital. Get your investigations done as early as possible.
Answered: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi.. The above problems of weakness is due to decreased Hemoglobin, this is due to decreased absortion of food due to mal absorption syndrome... these lead to Anemia.. because of anemia you have oligomenorrhea.. hence first mal absorption syndrome must be treated.. then the rest will get to normal... consult a physician..

Take care..
Answered: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor