Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Detected some rashes on my face and around pubic area. My skin smells and I always have coloured urine and hot body. What could it be?

Hello Doctor. Im 32years ago. I once detected some rashes on my face and around my pubic area about 8yrs ago. I have gone for checks and laboratory test at hospitals against infections but the results have not tested positive to any infection. (Although I did the first test about 4years after the first symptom). I have dated about 3 ladies and always found them to begin to have ratches and the same skin problems with me after a period of say one year of having unprotected sex. Of course we usually go for test for HIV and other disease before having unprotected sex. Beyond the blisters, I sometimes feel that my skin smells and I always have coloured urine and hot body. Please I need your advice on what to do. Thank you,
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

You have nothing at present.

You do not worry at all.

It seems that you are having venereophobia.

i can understand that you had unprotected sex.

But, after investgations,you are free of infection.

You have mild fever, it may be due to anxiety.

You take anxiolytic drugs .

But after consulting dermatologist only.

Just relax and have positive attitude.

but, remember..never go for unprotected sex.

I hope you got my answer. thanks.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor