Could it be cancer if I feel a lump while sitting down and have thickening in the lining of the womb?

Hi I had a little bleeding a few years after my periods stopped and had a polyp removed - I found out today that the biopsy was clear but I also had a scan which revealed I have a thickening in the lining of the womb - I now have to have an op (hysterscopy) to check for cancer. I also have a feeling when I sit down that I have a lump or something there - so went to doc today and had bottom examined and there is a possible lump (but she did say it could be poo but not sure) - I am very worried - is it likely to be cancer?
Tue, 5 Nov 2019