Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Constant fast heart beat, feel nauseatic, headache. Stingy pain in heart. What could it be?

Hi, I am an 18 year old girl and I constantly have a fast heat beat. I went to the doctors and my average heart beat was 124. However, I never heard back from the doctors again. There are times were I feel completely nasuetic, head aches and especially dizzy. Occasionally my heart will feel like its stingy as well with a sharp pain followed after it. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response

Thanks for writing in. I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence. Fast heart rate and symptoms of atypical chest pain needs further evaluation. First ask some member of the family to record your pulse rate while you are sleeping without disturbing you. If that is also high, please consult a medical specialist who will thoroughly examine you and order some investigations. Some of the illnesses which can cause the symptoms you have described are:- Mitral Valve Prolapse, Migraine, Hyperthyroidism, Adrenal Disorders or simple diagnosis of anxiety may be the cause. All of which are treatable with certainty; one thing I can assure you that most unlikeliest cause of chest pain is angina or heart attack so relax. Good Luck

With Best Wishes.

Dr Anil Grover
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor