Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Condom failure, light pink spotting, dizziness, cramps. Taking birth control. Medical attention required?

Hi I am on the pill , somewhat, I tend to forget about it. Just over a week ago the condom my boyfriend and I were using broke. Now normally I wouldn t worry except for the fact that I had a very light period when it was supposed to come but now I have light pink spotting two days later and I m dizzy and my lower back is cramping. I was just wondering if I should take a test or go and see a doctor face to face?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You are on the pill but have you forget it for that day only.?or you are taking it irregularly.?If yes then you should take home pregnancy test first.
As you have period after sex the chances of being pregnant is very less.
But for safer side you take home pregnancy test first.If negative then consider it as withdrawal bleed.
Answered: Tue, 18 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor