Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Conceiving problem, slow growing follicles. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

i am 32 year old had married since 8 yrs but not yet conceived . My follicles is not growing faster , today is my 15th day and my follicle is 19x19mm in my left ovaries but not ruptured i have only one follicle every month i am having the same problem . Is their any serious problem and what is the chance of getting pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
After 8 years of married life, you should consult an Infertility specialist.
You might be suffering from some kind of ovulation disorder.
At 32, your ovarian reserve, that is, the capacity of ovaries to produce mature follicles, should be tested.
Your hormonal profile should be done.
Husbands semen analysis and patency of your fallopian tubes should be assessed.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 16 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor