What causes lower left abdominal pain?
muscular or ligament related pain . still requires some details .
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This seems more to be muscular or ligament related pain .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. As mentioned , kindly clarify the exact site of pain - lower left side below
abdomen means most lower part of abdomen or upper thigh ?
2. Pain - intensity , radiation if anywhere .
3. Any associated symptoms with this .
Awaiting for your response .
Does not sound ovarian problem.ultrasound will evaluate every minute detail
Thanks for the details which are very thorough indeed .
* Again these all co relate with sprain or strain of underlying muscle sheath area
following work outs , very less likely to be internal abdominal pathology .
* If ovarian problem is there , it must be there even without work outs as well
and there must be associated features apart from just pain .
* In my opinion , there is no need to panic till the ultrasound is done , which will
give all minute details of the intra abdominal organs .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further guidance .
Regards dear take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Male lower left abdominal pain
- Frequent urination lower left abdominal pain and swelling
- Lower left abdominal pain
- Lower left abdominal pain hpv
- Lower left abdominal pain when pressed
- Lower left abdominal pain left testicle pain
- Lower left abdominal pain and depo
- Lower left abdominal pain bloating
- Lower left abdominal pain in women
- What causes lower left abdominal pain