Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Chronic prostatitis with inguinal lymph nodes

my father has been suffering from chronic prostatitis from feb,2011. and my father is having pain in left side of inguinal region. So on 25th may doctor prescribed him colour dopler(TRUS) in which calcification of inguinal lymph nodes found. The doctor him leon 500mg (O.D), surfex xt(O.D), DUTAS-T(H.S.). Kindly give your advice in this regard.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  535
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
please continue kachnar guggul 2tab BD,sulvarjani vati 2tab BD, CHITRAKADI VATI 2TAB BD,DANDIMASHTAK CHURNA 1TSF H/S WITH WARM WATER,calcification growth stop within one month and their will be no pain in inguinal region and no gastric trouble.

Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Prostatitis is condition which required long term antibiotics ,some times up to 4-6 weeks depending upon the cause.Please get in touch with a urologist who can guide your properly.Some times even culture of pro static fluid is required.bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Your Doctor has advised Antibiotics and hormones to cure the prostatis and reduce the size of the enlarged prostrate respectively. Surbex is a multivitamin tablet. He may continue taking the tablets as advised by the Urologist. Due to probable repeated infection, there has undergone calcification in the lymph nodes which drain the genitals and lower limbs. Not to bother about that. In case the symptoms don't subside in a week, you may show to the Urologist again. He must drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Keep Diabetes in control if he is a Diabetic.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor