What is Lymph?
Lymph is the fluid that circulates throughout the lymphatic system. The lymph is formed when the interstitial fluid is collected through lymph capillaries. It is then transported through lymph vessels to lymph nodes before emptying ultimately into the right or the left subclavian vein, where it mixes back with blood.
Questions and answers on "Lymph"
Health resources related to Lymph
- Inguinal lymph nodes treatment
- Infected lymph node in groin ivf
- Swollen gumspainful lymph nodes plasma donation
- Blocked lymph node in groin
- Inflamed intramammary lymph node
- Lymph nodes under the diaphagm
- Seasonal allergies lymph nodes
- Pain in lymph nodes behind ear
- Calcified cervical lymph nodes
- Mens lymph nodes locations