Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from back pain. Xray showed L1 compression and anterior wedging, blood tests showed low Hb. Suggest proper treatment?

Sir, I am a 30 years old lady. By profession, I am a Chartered Accountant. I have a 4 year old son. Since last 3-4 years, I am suffering from back pain in my spinal cord . Recently I had an x-ray and blood tests. The test results suggests L1 compression and anterior wedging. And the blood test suggests haemogloben 8.5; vitamin B12 175; and vitamin D3 8.6. Kindly suggest the proper treatment. Is it really serious?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi Dear,
Welcome to the board Of Healthcare Magic,
Take it seriously,
Vertebrae is collapsed could be because of many reason.
Disease to be Ruled out-- tuberculosis of spine, injury etc
Get your self examined by orthopedic surgeon and let him investigate for these entities and accordingly you will be treated.
Hope Your query is answered,
Answered: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor