What causes pain in the shoulders, arms, hands and fingers during urination?
The start over the back my shoulders, down both arms, into both hands and fingers, with pain like fiery symptoms at start of urination. At seams that no physition has ever heard or red about such symptoms.
Perhaps someone has come across something simular . Please, if possible, Big thank you,
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Yes, it is true that it is difficult to correlate the symptoms of the pains you are getting in back, shoulder and upper limbs at the start of urination as you have mentioned hence your Doctors might have told about they not knowing about it.
The possible explanation is as follows depending upon the knowledge of anatomy and patho-physiology of human body.
The nerves that control the relaxation of bladder along with closure of the sphincter on one side and those that make the bladder contract and at the same time relax the urinary bladder sphincter also have connections in the spinal cord and in the pons and cortex parts of brain.
When there is cross connection of the nerve pathway supplying the contraction of bladder muscles and relaxation of the sphincter with the sensory nerves that are given off from the spinal cord the the said parts with pain, there will be pain at the start of urination.
I hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What causes burning and pain during urination
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes severe pain during urination
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes mild pain during urination
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes pain during urination in pregnancy
- What causes pain in arms during urination