How is cervical degenerative disc disease treated?

I just recieved an mri report that says I have degenerative disc disease greatest at c5-c6 and c6-c7 with a circufrential bulge at c6-c7 flattening thecal sac. I am experiencing numbness and tingleing in my hands and wrists greatest at the pinky sides. freqent migrane headaches and at times find it hard to get to the restroom quick enough. I am very ignorant to the condition as well as the best treatment for it.
Mon, 12 Jul 2021
Cardiologist 's  Response

It is necessary holding a cervical collar for a couple of weeks. Physiotherapy and a muscle relaxant (Flexeril) can help too. For the headaches and dizziness, I would recommend taking Flunarizine 5mg at bed time.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist