Can i have any liver disease while suffering from Hepatomegaly Grade III ?

Hello Doc, I am unmarried, 27 years old female. 3 months back i was diagnosed with Hepatomegaly Grade III. Since then i have been on Evion once a day, Trental 400 mg thrice a day. I have been having constipation for the last 15 days and pain in the stomach on both sides. My doctor recommended a MR Abdomen , MRE and Endoscopy and says I could be having some liver disease also. What does this mean? I also have PCOD for which I take medicines every month around my cycle.
Sat, 18 Jun 2011