What is Hepatomegaly?
Hepatomegaly is the condition of having an enlarged liver. It is a nonspecific medical sign having many causes,which can broadly be broken down into infection, direct toxicity, hepatic tumours, or metabolic disorder. Often, hepatomegaly will present as an abdominal mass. Depending on the cause, it may sometimes present along with jaundice.
Questions and answers on "Hepatomegaly"
Health resources related to Hepatomegaly
- Drugs/medication for Hepatomegaly
- Omega 3 hepatomegaly relation
- Hepatomegaly,spleenomegaly in dog
- Hepatomegaly infant size
- Hepatomegaly and spleenomegaly in children
- Hepatomegaly with diffuse parenchymal
- Hepatomegaly with grade 11 fatty infiltration
- Diagnosed with hepatomegaly with diffuse parenchymal disease treatment advise
- Hepatomegaly in chidren of 2 years usg finding
- Borderline hepatomegaly liver