Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Can having hard pounding sex delay my periods ?

i am 30 years old, 5 9, 185lbs, and for the most part very healthy. i have 3 children and had abortion in january 2011. my period is about 2 weeks late now and i took 2 hpt and iam not pregnant . about a week ago i noticed some pinkish fluid after having rough sex but no period. could that have been my period? or could having sex (hard pounding) sex delay my period? could i maybe have std? HELP!!!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  381
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Periods can be delayed by a variety of factors like emotional stress, any illnesses, even hormonal disorders like PCOD. You would need to consult a Gynaecologist and get a thorough checkup, a PAP smear and if required a scan to look for any problems in your ovaries. While you are at it you can get tested for STDs and urinary infection if your Doctor suspects. Drink plenty of water.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor