Is there any chance of getting HIV after having sex with HIV negative?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Question: Sir, my name is XXXXXXX Two days before i had sex with a girl who was hiv negative.after 3 to 4 hours after bath i had sex with another girl who was also hiv negative.So i want to ask here is there any chance of geting hiv virus to my body? plz answer sir i m really worried
Answered by Dr. Prasad 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely.... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX If both your partners are HIV negative, then there is no chance that you will receive HIV. However if HIV status is unknown multiple sexual partners increases risk of HIV. Avoid such encounters. Practice only safe sex with adequate protection only with known single partner. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow up: Dr. Prasad 7 minutes later
Sir, i hav not used any condom during sex although i performed 2 sex in a gap of 3 to 4 hours with two girls who are free from any stds(sexually transmitted diseases).So now should i take some medicines to prevent the chance of geting infected?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need to take post exposure prophylaxis... Detailed Answer: If both partners are free from infections including HIV, there is no need to take post exposure prophylactic medicines. You are not at risk to be infected in this case. Regards
Follow up: Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Sir i dont want to ejaculate.But sometimes in nights its automatically geting ejaculated.how can i control this? and more over what should be minimum gap of days between two successive ejaculation?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Normal... Detailed Answer: What you describe as automatic ejaculation at night is known as night falls. This is normal phenomena which can happen in all men. You need not be worried about that. As such there is no clearly defined time interval between two successive ejaculation. Some men who frequently ejaculate through sexual intercourse or masturbation have reported reduction in semen quantity (not sperm count). Again that is not of any significance. Regards