Had unprotected sex, delayed period, feeling wet. Have ovarian cyst, had chlamydia earlier. Pregnant?

I tested positive for chlamydia a month ago and me and my partner got treated for it. I waited the full ten days as advice to do. I had unprotected sex 15 days after been treated and have not been retested yet I do have and appointment coming up in a week to be retested. I do have an ovarian cyst that thank god it got smaller on its own and its in the process of almost disappearing. I am TTC and I am only 21, other than that STD i am healthy to have a baby. my cycle is always between 34 and 35 days and it stays for 5 days, well i had unprotected sex one day after my fertile mucus stopped. i am supposed to get my period today, so now i am one day late and i have just been feeling wet all day long. i should tell you that two days ago i woke up in the middle of the night because i had to puke but never actually puked. I have been feeling a bit of pain in my ovary but very small as if i was about to start my period but no cramping. please help could i be pregnant? could the STD cause my period to be late?
Mon, 8 Aug 2016