Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor suggest me a treatment for liver serosis ?

Good afternoon sir. I am suffering levever serosis since 5 months. my SGOT 127 SGPT 174 ALKALINE 814. M y legs are swelling and stomach is also swelling. I am under treatment by Dr. K. Raghuram in Best Hospital since 4 months. I am requesting you to suggest me for treatment. Hope you will help me by suggessing me for consulting or where i have treat for my lever problem. THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Iam suffering from lever cirhosis problem since 5 months, i have been taking treatment by gestrotologist, my legs and stomach are swelliing during sitting in chair and some times pain also in legs, my SGOT TEST shows 127 SGPT 174 ALKALINE 814. Requesting me to suggest where and whome to consult for treatment,
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Nirmal's  Response
hi welcome to healthcare magic

liver cirrhosis is very fetal condition,u should consult ur general physician as well as gestroentrologist.
u can stop drinking alcohol,take soft diet,spicy and fatty food.

Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor